Casio GzOne Boulder
Casio's back with yet another tough guy phone, and this time round it will be the Boulder from the GzOne range. As with its predecessors, this is one bad mother with the following specifications :-
* GPS navigation
* 1.3 megapixel camera
* LED lantern
* microSD memory card slot
* Digital compass
* Shock-, dust- and water-resistant frame
You can pick up this shocktastic clamshell handset in black or orange colors, retailing for $130 after you decide to sell off your soul and all to Verizon Wireless for 2-years. This after a $50 mail-in rebate, to boot.
View more random threads:
- Mobile Phone Secrets and tricks
- Radiopaq Rp5 radio
- LG XD1 Fashionable External Hard Drive
- Olympus Stylus 850SW 8MP Digital Camera with...
- LG Dynamite KP199 GSM Phone Hit The Indian...
- Fujitsu AMILO Pi 3540 Gets Centrino 2
- Plica Phone Concept
- Panasonic Viera Range of Plasma and LCD...
- Vertu Ascent Ti Collection
- Lenovo IdeaPad U110 Star of The Stylish...