I am experiencing frequent freezes during usage of Skype on my system. I have two rams of 512 mb and I thought that was sufficient. I have Skype 6 loaded and XP service pack 3 on my computer. Can anyone tell me what is the remedy for this freezing of Skype.
View more random threads:
- Tricking WinXP to use larger then 32GB FAT32...
- Ripping Digital Music
- Orkut Tricks
- Listen to any PDF..VERY VERY USEFUL
- Performance Increase Through My Computer
- Lesson # 71 The Background Page Setup...
- How to Configure DHCP in Your PC?
- How to Setup a Virtual Private Network?
- Any method to crack RAR file with password?