Venice is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges. It is located in the marshy Venetian Lagoon which stretches along the shoreline, between the mouths of the Po and the Piave Rivers. Venice is renowned for the beauty of its setting, its architecture and its artworks. The city in its entirety is listed as a World Heritage Site, along with its lagoon.
View more random threads:
- From my collection: Far East
- Sunday Snaps from Pakistan Fashion industry
- Ufone employees visit Shaukat Khanum...
- Lauterbrunnen Valley
- Victoria Amazonica Water Lily
- Floating Lantern Festival
- Beautiful views of the Great Wall of China
- Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign...
- Aerial Views Of Malta - 2009
- Abaseen River