Technology has brought us countless new ways to interact with each other. In today's digital age, social networks have become emotional outlets and writing a letter by hand has become redundant. As great as that sounds, more parents are losing touch with their children, friendships seem to become more superficial and smartphones can't stay out of people's hands for more than a few minutes.
Let's take a second to appreciate the one's around us, before the thousand online "friends" replace the few real friends in our lives.
View more random threads:
- Super Modern Mario Bros.
- Making of Fashion
- Things dogs teach us
- Endangared Animal In The World ......
- Best Girl Workout Motivation 2014
- Jackie Chan Bloopers Reloaded
- Dr. Seema Rao Indias first woman commando...
- Quantum Computers Explained – Limits of...
- The Emotion of Greatness
- WHO ARE THE NUBIAN? HERE'S YOUR ANSWER!