Is Phonebloks really the future of sustainable smartphones?
The goal was to reduce e-waste, but do modular phones create more opportunity for disposable fads, fashion and upgrades?
View more random threads:
- Dancing Camel in Pushkar Camel Fair
- World's Biggest and Baddest Bugs
- The Strength Project
- Politicians fight compilation
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Freestyle Wall...
- Empire of the Desert Ants
- McDonald’s Reveals How They Make Chicken...
- Driving Around New York City - 1928
- The First Electric Rolls-Royce You'll Never...
- The best animation that won 102 awards!