Swiss watch brand TAG Heuer is aiming to outperform market growth estimated at about 5 percent in 2014.
The Express Tribune is the first internationally affiliated newspaper in Pakistan. Partnered with The International Herald Tribune – the global edition of The New York Times – the paper caters to the modern face of Pakistan.
Tag Heuer CEO Stephane Linder poses for photographs at the entrance of their new watch factory in Chevenez November 5, 2013. Swiss watch brand TAG Heuer expects single-digit sales growth this year and is aiming to outperform market growth estimated at about 5 percent in 2014, its head told Reuters on Tuesday.
View more random threads:
- Product Name: Watch Phone M600
- Kinesis Freestyle Convertible Keyboard
- Kf510 by LG Now on Virgin Mobile - LG KF510...
- Nokia 5300 vs. Sony Ericsson W810i vs. Sanyo...
- Softbank Mobile Rolls Out 830SH Handset
- Verizon Wireless Launches Blitz
- Samsung JetSet SCH-r550 For Cricket
- Samsung S9402 DuoS Handset
- Dual Screen eBook in the Works
- Telus Offers LG Chocolate GiG