There's a lot of pressure being a parent. We want to raise our children the right way, but there is no definitive handbook for every difficult situation and we're bound to make mistakes along the way. For most of us, we're our own biggest critic. But what do the people who matter most think? How do our children see us? For Mother's Day this year, we did an experiment asking moms to describe themselves, and then compared that with what their own kids said about them. It's amazing what you can see when you look from a different perspective.
View more random threads:
- Impossible Challenge: Chinese girl passed...
- Beautiful Seychelles 2015
- Same clothes every day!
- Mahatma Gandhi Talks - rare video
- Incredible power balance
- The World's Oldest Yoga Teacher is 96!...
- Conspiracy theories concerning Julian...
- Success in your Sport
- Indian Bull fight
- kKirstie's Homemade Home