The Ripple Mini Chocolate Came Up with Intel Atom processor
The Ripple Mini Chocolate measures just 15mm X 210mm X 80mm, compared to 50mm X 165mm X 165mm for the Mac Mini. The Chocolate comes in three colors, and since it's a barebone system, users have to supply their own optical and hard drives.
The Ripple Mini Chocolate using a 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor in the Mini-ITX form factor, 45nm i945GC-Northbridge and ICH7Ssouthbridge chipsets, and supports up to 2GB of RAM. Intel specs show the low-cost motherboard with 2 USB ports, a pair of 3.0GBs SATA conntectors and single IDE socket. The machine is only available in the Korean market for around $200.
View more random threads:
- iPhone Clone Known As iOrgane
- HTC Touch Diamond Comes In White
- Fujitsu Releases LifeBook U820
- FCC Gets Sony Ericsson C905
- Using Mouse Gestures in Opera 9.5 (10)
- Nokia 8800 Diamond swanky Looking Mobile...
- Connext All In One Flexible Smart Device -...
- Tomy Hi-Kara The Worlds Smallest Karaoke...
- Newman RV30 MP3 Player
- NEC Vector Supercomputer SX-9 - Worlds...