Miniot iWood for the iPhone
The iWood from Miniot is an iPhone 3G casing that is made entirely out of a single piece of wood and comes with a personal engraving so you can brand your phone. From Maple to the much redder Padouk, the iWood comes in six different finishes making every case slightly different due to the natural material. Its sleek and form fitting style offers excellent protection as well for your iPhone and a matching wood dock is also available for purchase. I wonder if the iWood would be able to fit in other touchscreen phones. Any idea? The iWood will retail for $125 a pop.
View more random threads:
- Quake III Arena On S60 Phones
- Samsung Omnia Heads For South America
- Sony Ericsson W910 Walkman MOBO Edition
- Buffalo mouse take after Wii-mote
- UbiSoft Giving Entirely New FaceLift To...
- LG KC780 Portrait Phone Is Official
- MSI EX310 Notebook has Dolby Sound
- Unlock the Big Screen Experience from Small...
- Instant Snow! Just Add Water!
- Vodafone Offers Books On Mobile Service