here is the most easiest method in the world to transfer data and contacts between the iphone and android phones....
1) just install the application of BUMP on both phones.
2) enable location service.
3) just bump/collide the phones together ,
and here you are
your phones are connected and now you can download contacts and data from each of the phone to the other phone.
How to Find Bump???
1) to get bump for Personal computer , go to this website.
2) to get bump for android , go to google play store and search for bump.
3) to get bump for iphone , go to app store and seach for bump app.
similarly this application works with you PC also.
here is a video explanation
here are the steps
Move photos from your phone to your computer with the Bump app.
1. Go to BUMP website on your computer Please allow location in your browser.
2. Open the Bump app on your phone and select the photos you want to transfer.
3. Tap the spacebar on your computer lightly with your phone.
The photos will be transfer to your computer.
here is the video of the process
View more random threads: