Alien Mouse Concept
Designer Mizanur Rehman has come up with this Alien Mouse concept that is touted to adhere strictly to the principles of ergonomics, offering users maximum comfort by molding itself to the user's hand. This is made possible thanks to the body which is made up of soft gel and cellulose. It will come with a pulsating central core that vibrates throughout the frame, offering relief from stress. I'm not too sure whether there is any data to back up such a claim, but if the vibration intensity can be adjusted accordingly, I'm sure that half of the world's population would take more than a second look at the Alien Mouse and not because of it's design.
View more random threads:
- Transparent Phones in 2013
- Product Name: Watch Phone M600
- Tascam GT-R1 Recorder
- HTC TyTN II Review - User Reviews
- Nokia 6300i brings Wi-Fi home
- TouchFLO 3D For All Windows Mobile Phones
- Bose SoundDock Series II
- Netgear WGR614L Open Source Router
- Nokia 7610, 7510 and 7310 Supernova Leaked...
- Telus Offers LG Chocolate GiG