Amosu Ultimo Diamond
The Amosu Ultimo Diamond is touted to be the most expensive iPhone in the world, retailing for a whopping $177,300. This high price tag is a reality no thanks to the 1,179 diamonds encrusted all over, weighing 16.18 carats. Since you're already forking out such a huge amount of dough for it, each purchase will come with access to the international all-day VIP-service Concierge (VIP International Concierge Service) for a year. After that, you can slowly peel off those diamonds and think up of 1,179 ways to propose to your girlfriend.
View more random threads:
- A Digital Protractor
- The World's First Solar Cell...
- Intel's motherboards with Remote Wake
- 8 megapixel Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot...
- Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD Leaked
- Nokia 5300 vs. Sony Ericsson W810i vs. Sanyo...
- iPhone Clone Known As iOrgane
- Qtek S200
- Color is Yours
- Dell Vostro 2510 has a good value