Sato USB Flash Drive
Here's a rather interesting take on USB flash drive design as it incorporates on of the more popular family names in Japan. The word "Sato" is an extremely popular family name in Japan, and Solid Alliance has decided to come up with a USB flash drive in honor of that name. I think this idea would sell really well if more names were to be manufactured, be it in an ideogram or in the Roman alphabet. Unfortunately, it seems as though this variety of USB flash drives will come with only 1GB of memory which is pretty paltry by today's standards. The Sato USB flash drive will retail for €29 a pop, and you don't have to be a Sato to own one.
View more random threads:
- iBikeConsole Helps Keep You Safe
- FCC Gets Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Need solution to unlock a mobile
- XH-MO25 TV Mobile Phone Looks Weird
- Velocity 103 Phone
- T380 Quite Slim Handset with Simple...
- Nokia warns over battery overheating risk
- Orange Admits To Throttling iPhone 3G Speeds
- Vodafone Offers Books On Mobile Service
- Intel Slashes Processor Prices