The Maram & Aabroo salon and studio started as a simple idea, which both Maram Azmat and Aabroo Hashmi conceived in their first year at college in 1995. The only female-duo working as stylist and photographer in 1996 at Kinnaird College and then professionally since 2000, both Maram & Aabroo are self-taught in photography and make-up. With a post-graduate degree in Public Administration and after four years of photography experience in Abu Dhabi, the duo came back to Lahore and set up their studio in 2005 bringing their own very distinct signature style of work. Known for their regal and stately concepts which they beautifully incorporate in their fashion makeup and photography, bridal makeup, photography and interior decorating, the duo is recognized at par with the most sought after names of the industry.
Winners of the Best Stylists Award MTV Pakistan Style Awards in 2008 and a diversity of LSA Nominations, the team at Maram & Aabroo will bring their interpretation and forecast of bridal trends 2012 – 2013 on day 2 of PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012.
View more random threads:
- Girls summer dresses
- gul ahmed exclusive collection - part 3
- Fashion Trends 38 - Pakistan Fashion Models
- Celebrities Wearing Isharya - Part 02
- Very Elle France Spring/Summer 2008
- Shalwar kameez fashion collection - part 17
- Shalwar kameez fashion collection - part 36
- Cool Jewellry (2)
- Fashion Trends 13 - Pakistan Fashion Models
- Fashion Trends 08 - Pakistan Fashion Models