MWg Zinc II Unboxing Video
PocketPC Thoughts have a new unboxing video of the MWg Zinc II which we have linked to above, so go ahead and see how this GSM-based smartphone looks like. Just in case you're running on a slow connection which won't do YouTube videos justice, below are some of the specifications for your perusal.
* Windows Mobile Professional 6.1 operating system
* 500MHz Samsung processor
* 64MB RAM
* 2.8" 320 x 240 resolution touch screen display
* GPS navigation
* Slide-out keyboard
* Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
* Tri-band HSDPA 3G phone (850/1900/2100MHz)
The Zinc II is up for purchase for $749 - pretty pricey, but at least you don't get locked down to a contract for two years. I hope the 64MB RAM is able to hold up to all the applications running on the Zinc II.
View more random threads:
- Willcom 03 Smart Phone
- Dell Touch Screen in Latitude XT Tablets
- HTC Advantage X7501
- LG KC780 Portrait Phone Is Official
- Alltel Offers LG Swift
- SoftBank 930SH Tri-Band GSM Handset - 8MP...
- Virgin Mobile Offers Shuttle 3G Phone
- E-matic EM324CAMP MP3 Player
- Samsung Launches 3 Metal Series Phones
- RIM Stocks Nosedive