French Papers enter Digital World
It is old news that the sales of newspapers all over the world are dropping faster than scandals celebrities come up with. Young people prefer to rely on the Internet for their source of news and information, while various other websites cater to different niches, leaving the newspaper good only for those who love toilet reading material and have no idea on how to hop on the information superhighway. French newspaper companies are pretty forward looking in a sense that they are collaborating with one another to come up with the Read & Go, a service that enables subscribers download contents of participating papers onto "the most convincing electronic facsimile of ordinary paper in existence."
View more random threads:
- Planar Viper DLP Projector
- Samsung Croix wins IF design award
- What is a tripod used for when using a...
- FCC approves HTC Touch Pro
- Personal Solar Fan For Caps
- Motorola RAZR2 V8 Antique Rose Version
- Limited Edition Stella Artois PSP
- Baglady 2.0 Tech Handbag
- DoCoMo SMART F-04A Phone
- Asus P565 Unveiled