AT&T Navigator Service goes Global
News has it that AT&T's Navigator location-based service will be expanding overseas, giving bouquets to AT&T for being the first US carrier that offers international navigation capabilities. Known as the AT&T Navigator Global Edition, this service functions across 20 countries including North America, the U.S. Caribbean, and the majority of countries in Western Europe. It will also run perfectly fine within the boundaries of half a dozen Chinese cities - Beijing, Shanghai, Qingdao, Shenyang, Tianjin, and Qinhuangdao. This comes as no surprise since AT&T is an official sponsor of the US Olympic Team. The AT&T Navigator Global Edition will come with a $19.98 monthly fee and is compatible with the AT&T Tilt, RIM BlackBerry 8800, RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310, RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8110, Samsung BlackJack II, and the Motorola Q9h.
View more random threads:
- Unknown Asus Device Sneak Peek
- Vertu Signature S Design
- Casio 830CA Camera Phone Unveiled
- Instant Snow! Just Add Water!
- Personal Solar Fan For Caps
- Philips AJL305 Clock Radio
- Sony Ericsson HCB-108 Bluetooth Speakerphone
- Sony PS3 Movie Download Service in US
- Sony Ericsson W760a Walkman Phone From...
- Sony Ericsson's W910............Best Handset...