Armpit Advertising A First
Armpits aren't exactly the most desirable location to stare and (not to mention the awful smell in a packed train during rush hour), but it is something most people cannot avoid when taking public transport. The advertising world has decided to take this particular lemon and make some lemonade by introducing a new concept that sees digital TV displays built straight into the armpits of shirts. This concept will be developed by deodorant manufacturer Right Guard, paving an interesting method to market its products. Of course, I would assume these displays will be waterproof since some of us tend to sweat it out a whole lot more in that particular body part.
View more random threads:
- RIM Stocks Nosedive
- Using Mouse Gestures in Opera 9.5 (10)
- Motorola D10 n D11 Digital Cordless Home...
- Motorola MOTO VE240 Hits The US
- Apple iPhone 2.1 Gets Directional GPS
- World’s First Solar Speedboat
- OWC Updates Mercury Elite-AL Pro
- Mitashi Likes to Keep Things Simple -...
- Bend Mobile Concept
- LG Dynamite KP199 GSM Phone Hit The Indian...