Time at your fingertips
The Tx54 is a concept for a translucent watch to be worn of your thumbnail. No kidding. Displaying a timer, clock and calendar as well as color for the displayed text and the translucent feature which allows this watch to blend in completely into your nail unless activated and to add to that, it’s also disposable. Now, that makes it handy. Designed by Timex and Core77, this watch made runner-up at the global watch design competition. Remember… it’s a concept.
View more random threads:
- GPS Games arriving on Sony PSP
- OCZ Elixir Gaming Keyboard From Alchemy...
- The Zippo OUL - Wind-Resistand Dual Flame...
- Nikon D40 not vaporware
- OWC FireWire Neptune Drive
- HTC Opal Pocket Pc Newest TouchFLO - Preview
- GSM phone watch mobile phones
- HP xw4550 Workstation
- Palm Centro Now In Olive Green And Vibrant...
- New plan ready to explode Web Domains (16)