Door designed to open like a car's door.
A door designed so that it opens like a car's door? An interesting concept for sure and one that car fans would especially love. The door has a unique rubbery finish to it and the doorknob has been replaced with a sensor, While a remote control device replaces the traditional key. Making it feel as though you are opening your car door. Included with the door is a built-in mailbox, with a retractable guillotine at the base to eliminate any gap to ensure maximum sound insulation. No word on the price. Designed by No Design, Sao Paulo.
View more random threads:
- Lenovo A61E Desktop Pc - Scaled-Down...
- The best PTCL MODEM is HUAWEI HG510
- New Acer E-520 Laptop in only 440$
- Alarm Clock
- OQO G900 Centro Clone
- Sony Ericsson R306 Music Phone - Stylized...
- Cowon iAudio P5 Portable Media Player
- Window Phone Concept Gadget
- Rumor: iPod Touch to get 64GB, GPS?
- Google Trends for Websites is just another...