Is a $200 Web Tablet Feasible?
Michael Arrington has appealed to geeks of the world to help him come up with an idea for a $200 web tablet that looks good to the eyes and is able to surf the Web without much hassle. Of course, it won't break the bank at that price point, but it has to be powerful enough to run programs such as Firefox and Skype without crashing or running out of memory. I think a touch screen-based 8.9" Eee PC or something in a similar vein would be great, if the Eee PC could be modified to include a swiveling display as well that doubles up as a tablet. Well, it does sound as though the end result will be a much cheaper Nokia Internet Tablet, but the jury is still out on this one.
View more random threads:
- Use the iPhone 3G as a 3G+ modem
- LG Incite From AT&T
- Qtek 9000 Review - User Reviews
- U900 Soul by Samsung Goes SIM Free - Samsung...
- OWC FireWire Neptune Drive
- E-Ball PC Concept
- AT&T Fuze Pre-Production Unit Spotted
- Nokia 8800 Diamond swanky Looking Mobile...
- Sony Ericsson W595 Walkman Phone
- Hands-on with Nokia N96