Annie Leonard, creator of the hit internet film “The Story of Stuff” has done it again — she’s put together another great film about the “Story of Bottled Water,” which couldn’t be more useful right now. Today is World Water Day — time to stop and think about the billions without safe drinking water and adequate sanitation — and the hypocrisy of rich nations’ addiction to bottled water, when we have clean water for virtually nothing.
Instead of putting our money in the pockets to multinational water bottlers, let’s put our resources toward helping to provide the infrastructure and funding necessary to provide clean, affordable water for everyone.
Watch Leonard’s video and you can see why this is a necessity now.
View more random threads:
- Dance in Bali - The Art of a People
- Talking Twin Babies
- Google's new technology lets you control...
- Snow Rollers - Weather phenomenon Vermont...
- PBS New Heroes Ep1 01 Kailash Satyarthi...
- Freestyle Football
- Recycling Computers
- New World Wide Trend
- Shark Vs Shark
- Woodpecker vs. egg eating Yellow-bellied...