Smoking causes cancer. In this TV ad for CDC's "Tips From Former Smokers" campaign, Terrie talks about how she gets ready for the day after the effects of treatments for throat cancer caused her to lose her teeth and hair, and to have a laryngectomy.
According to CDC, 100,000 Americans quit smoking after watching this Ad.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Embrace Whole Universal Self
- Look back in forgiveness
- And he screamed like a girl... Mouse Prank!
- beautiful quote rabia iqbal rabi
- When you are sorrowful look again in your...
- Do not afraid to walk
- Words don't match with actions.
- For all those who r married or yet to...
- urdu - aisa dost banao....
- Worth The Truth
This post contain attachments.