“The Shopping Wonder of the World,” The Forum Shops are a must-see Caesars Palace shopping destination that includes approximately 160 stores representing some of the biggest names in fashion. The Forum Shops has continued to grow, most recently adding 175,000 sq. ft. and expanding the Las Vegas shopping mall all the way out to the Strip.
Las Vegas Restaurants at The Forum Shops include Spago, The Palm, Sushi Roku, Max Brenner, Trevi, Cheesecake Factory and Planet Hollywood.
Las Vegas Restaurants at The Forum Shops
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Tiffany & Co
"Most of us go to the mall to grab the outfit we want, then leave. But the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace is far from simple -- you'll want to stick around a lot longer. Talking statues. An exotic fish aquarium. World-renowned restaurants. With stores from famous designers like Salvatore Ferragamo, Gianni Versace, Dolce and Gabbana and Louis Vuitton, you won't have a problem with splurging."
View more random threads:
- 107 years old ready to marry 23rd...
- Obama’s Grandmother in Makkah for...
- The case against Aafia Siddiqui - 6 Aug 08
- Michael Jackson, `King of Pop,' dead at 50
- Top 5 Tyrants to Follow in the Footsteps of...
- MNS MLAs manhandle Abu Azmi for taking oath...
- [[M]]Tamil doubts over rebel leader's death
- Zalimo! Mera Beta Jawan Hony To Dety !!
- Two Pakistanis, MIT Prof, young scientist...
- ‘Even war has rules’: MSF demands...