Although you would never know it by looking at what some people wear when they visit Las Vegas, there is more to looking good while you're here than micro-mini skirts and glitter. Just because you get to pretend you're someone else for the weekend and wear things that you don't normally wear at home doesn't mean you can forget good fashion sense all together. There's definitely a way to push the fashion boundaries a bit and still have some style.

Here are some of my "must-haves" for a Vegas Weekend that your suitcase shouldn't be without. Luckily for you, if you can't find these things at your hometown shopping centers, Las Vegas has some of the best shopping in the world so you can always find what you're missing when you get here.

A little black dress (LBD) is the perfect starter piece for a night out in Vegas. It can take you from dinner to a show to one of the many nightclubs in town. Just add some accessories and a fabulous pair of shoes (see #4 below) and you're good to go. I'm a fan of rhinestone jewelry and I say pile it on! But stick with either statement earrings and a stack of bracelets OR layer a few necklaces - you don't need everything. And make sure you add a cocktail ring...the bigger the better.

Miracle Mile Shops Tip: If you didn't bring it with you, check White House/Black Market for a large variety of LBD's and Swarovski for the sparkliest jewelry.

I am naturally drawn to anything that, dresses, jewelry, handbags, etc. It started when I moved to Vegas and shows no signs of stopping. So I definitely think you need something sparkly to wear while you're in town. But limit your ensemble and only wear one sparkly item at a time, so that one item "pops". And guys, under no circumstance should you wear more rhinestones than the women in your life - being in Vegas is no exception. My personal opinion is that you should let us girls wear the sparkles and you shouldn't, but if you must, please wear it sparingly.

Miracle Mile Shops Tip: Betsey Johnson has party dresses, shoes and accessories with sparkles galore!

Sorry guys, you have a dress code when it comes to getting into nightclubs. Girls can wear almost anything but there are limits on what the guys can wear. Check the club you are going to for specific rules, but most want you to wear a collared shirt, no sneakers, no shorts, no athletic wear, no exceptions.

Miracle Mile Shops Tip: Ben Sherman, H&M and French Connection can get you attired for your night out.

I know what you're going to say, "I can't walk in them" or "they hurt my feet", but your legs are going to look so much longer in that LBD when you've got a heel on your shoe and Vegas is the perfect place to go high. And there are so many pretty high heels out that I can't imagine not wearing them - sparkles, flowers, ruffles, lace, shiny patent leather, oh my! If you're worried, take your shoes to a shoe repair and have them add padding inside the shoe, and bring a pair of flip-flops in your bag when you go out so you can change into them to get back to your hotel room.

Miracle Mile Shops Tip: Check GUESS Accessories for the hottest, highest high heels.

Contrary to #4 above, you need to bring some comfortable shoes for walking around Las Vegas during the day. This is a deceiving city - the hotels may be right next to each other but in actuality can be half of a mile from door to door. Take my word for this, you'll thank me later.

Miracle Mile Shops Tip: Visit Champs or Foot Locker to get the latest and greatest sneakers.

Las Vegas is a bright sunny city, even in winter so bring your sunglasses with you. However, I am begging you to only wear your sunglasses during the day. I know you think you look cool when you wear them to the clubs, but you don't.

Miracle Mile Shops Tip: You can find almost any brand of sunglasses at Solstice Sunglass Boutique or our other sunglass stores.

Las Vegas is a desert. It is dry in the summer, fall, winter and spring. Beyond drinking lots of water you need sunscreen (no matter the season), lots of lotion and lipgloss. Keep applying.

Miracle Mile Shops Tip: Sephora carries hundreds of lipglosses and lotions in your favorite fragrances.

nfl jerseys
cheap nfl jerseys
nike nfl jerseys
giants jerseys
Cowboys Jerseys
Steelers Jerseys
Packers Jerseys
Eli Manning Jersey
Tom Brady Jersey
Peyton Manning Jersey
Robert Griffin III Jersey
Aaron Rodgers Jersey