Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please..............

Member Array

Please..............

Well I have noticed something and I would like to speak about it. I have seen that when members post their materials some of them ARE or MAYBE OLD, and for those who have read it before reply by saying "Its an old one" or "Read it before" and so on.................but what they do not understand is the person to whom that TOPIC belongs feels very Depressed when he reads comments like the ones I have mentioned. This is actually a psychology of every person. So its a request and an advice to all the members that please encourage the author of a particular topic even if its old or if you have read it before. Please do not take this as a warning to you all. I am just giving an advice. But yes if it is a repost you may Consult it.........Regards.....Ryu

Member Array
    Ryu ... its veru gud dat u exprssd ur feelings and thoughts.... Appreciate it.., but as per ur statmnt..,

I have seen that when members post their materials some of them ARE or MAYBE OLD, and for those who have read it before reply by saying "Its and old one" or "Read it before" and so on.................but what they do not understand is the person to whom that TOPIC belongs feels very Depressed when he reads comments like the ones I have mentioned. This is actually a psychology of every person.
    it s not that pple from nido's {whom so ever it is new or old..,} doesnt tend to hurt the the ne comers ofr the author of dat prtclar post instead its jus a simple way to express their opinion on the post..., nothing to take it perasonally or to be depressd... It a family dat we are in and frndly relation among all...

If the comments are taken in a frndly manner than the author of the post wudnt feel bad.., but cant help if taken personally on heart...

Its a place wr all the visitors, members relax and also get updted abt thng's going all round.. lerts not make a place of politics.., this a frndly user forum and lets be a part of it...

And also...,

Please do not take this as a WARNING TO YOU ALL.
    the above stmnt says not to take it as warning but the caps dat u used shows and sounds as a warning itself...

Its jus my thoughts dat i exprssed ,,, apologize if am wrng... tke cre..

Member Array
    Please do not apologize sister its OK. I believe you are right. BUT still people should keep these little things in mind because we cannot predict what the author maybe feeling, am I not right? Any ways thank you for the consultation......Regards....Ryu

saagar
    lovely_angel....... thnks for ur comments.....
    hmm ill not comment on topic rite now but ill comment on ur quote
    the above stmnt says not to take it as warning but the caps dat u used shows and sounds as a warning itself...
    caps means capital letters right?
    capital letters are not only used for warning but also attract user to read it.... i think ryu's intension was only to make sure everyone reads it tht its not a warning........

Member Array
    Mr.Saagar you have exactly pin-pointed what I meant to say. But for the convenience of other members I have lowered the Capitals

Member Array
    thanks sagar...

caps means capital letters right?
    capital letters are not only used for warning but also attract user to read it.... i think ryu's intension was only to make sure everyone reads it tht its not a warning........

yes ectly caps in capital letters.... and as per the complaints or advice or any as such professional documentation the CAPS is stated as warning!!

for ur refernce i have pasted the link her pls go thru it.... its the 6th point..

http://www.nidokidos.org/viewtopic,p,136084.html#136084

And Ryu...

Mr.Saagar you have exactly pin-pointed what I meant to say. But for the convenience of other members I have lowered the Capitals
    did a gud job by change it to small font now it looks as a decent msg....

I think all of u are using different words with the same meaning, so plz be patient n try not to point out the small mistakes.

Regards to all

coolestnapster
    first of all ryu nice to see a post and concern by u on this

for this i will say buddy u missed one sticky post mate...check this out...

http://www.nidokidos.org/all-memeber...st-t11526.html

and the one most important thing.......this is to the people who make multiple ids that we all r not fools ...why u make so many ids when u r same one person thats bad.....try to be who u r don't try to act...we all know who u originally r....

and ya suggestions r always welcomed

Member Array
    Well I do know about that

ash2032
    Well i agree with sunny why to make so many id's but i think who makes multiple id's these people might be not satisfied by who they are or they might have inferiority complex or some thing.

But as for me who fools people by making multiple id's i never like to be friend with them coz i can't trust that person.

It's just my opinion nothing else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information