Thread: Thank You Day...

hemasnair

Thank You Day...

A day has just turned to the past....Sitting here in front of this computer am tallying the accounts of the gifts that the day had gifted me, and the things that it grabbed from me....Nothing I have to say to it. Because I know if I appreciate it for the given gifts then tomorrow it will surely hesitate to give it..and if I complain it for the things grabbed, am sure tomorrow I myself will stand in front of it with the requisition to take all those...So let me conclude it by saying am thankful for all those that you have given...and thanking you for all those you are giving....and would be thankful for those that you are intending to give...Thank You Day...let me leave an expectation on the leaflet that tomorrow will also be a wonderful day....let the night shower on it and make it a dew....Goodnight My Day!!!

Member Array
    hema ji thankyou for everything too..thankyou for all your thoughts that you've shared with us..thankyou for your insrpirational words that sound sweet and kind..and thankyou for all the times you've made me and others smile..i appreciate it all...may tommorow bring with itself happiness, love and peace for yourself and your family....
    take care....

hemasnair
    Ha..wat a surprise....!!!!

Have You noticed sunshine, its only u who read and thought to leave a remark...let me thank you with my little heart....thank you so much...am honoured!!!

Ya..Days will keep on going..but its we, who are the weavers, to make it as beautiful as it can be...and as a weaver, at the end of day I too feel eagerness towards tomorrow whether it would be a nice one or not....This post was posted at such a time...hi..!! so happy to know you noticed it...thanks once again..!!!

Member Array
    hema ji your heart isnt little..you've got a big heart..allow me to tell you why..its because your heart shows love, respect and kindness to everyone....
    hmm hema ji writes an article and no one reads it..kya yeh kabhi ho sakta hai..nah i dont think so....others must of read your post too and felt so good for you appreciating them..but maybe they accidently forgot to leave a reply..okay so dont be upset hunni....
    take care..smile and no need to thank me hunni because you're more than welcome....

hemasnair
    hi...me and upset....???? no way!!!!...I just added a remark sunshine...that's all..nothing else....!!!

so nice to read ur reply..

Have A Nice evening...hi!

coolestnapster
    hmm see this was the words and post i was waiting for hema...lovely....

and what can i say u always make me think when u say something... ...

and if people have this attitude they will be proud and happy for what they have got

hemasnair
    Oh...my God...Who said we needs rocket to go up....without a rocket or a launcher.. hum pahunchgaye space...yaaaaaaaaaarrrr..........sheyoooooong,,,.. ..!!!!

Anyway thanks a lot for such a nice reply...inspiring me to write more....and it sounds as a Cautions for all readers...hihiihi!!!!...

coolestnapster
    well u deserve to be sky high so u were put there buddy

and i will be waiting for more of ur thoughts and inspiring words

Thread Information