SlingPlayer now works with 3G phones
The SlingBox device has now matured and is compatible with 3G cellphones. SlingMedia has announced a partnership with 3, and those living in the U.K. will be the first beneficiaries of this move as they can use the SlingPlayer on their handsets from the beginning of next month, while readers who live across the Atlantic will have to wait until next year. Could this be the killer application that cellphone manufacturers have been waiting for? Video calls and the promise of high-speed Internet connections over cellphones have failed to push 3G connectivity across the board, but the news of SlingBox functionality for cellphones could finally tip the scales in the right direction.
View more random threads:
- First Handset With Customizable Graphics
- Asus makes a point at CeBIT 2008
- LG KG800:LG Chocolate creates wave in the...
- Motorola H15 Bluetooth Headset
- Nokia's 6212 with Bluetooth NFC: Let the...
- Wireless HD Standard Agreed Upon
- Strictly mathematical viewpoint
- Durable Plastic USB 2.0 4GB Flash Memory...
- Ultra-Fashion Handset Cheaper High End Option
- Portable Cell Phone Jammer