SlingPlayer now works with 3G phones
The SlingBox device has now matured and is compatible with 3G cellphones. SlingMedia has announced a partnership with 3, and those living in the U.K. will be the first beneficiaries of this move as they can use the SlingPlayer on their handsets from the beginning of next month, while readers who live across the Atlantic will have to wait until next year. Could this be the killer application that cellphone manufacturers have been waiting for? Video calls and the promise of high-speed Internet connections over cellphones have failed to push 3G connectivity across the board, but the news of SlingBox functionality for cellphones could finally tip the scales in the right direction.
View more random threads:
- Need solution to unlock a mobile
- Motorola MotoYuva W270 Phone Builtin MP3...
- miShake Gets Jiggy With It
- DVD Zabady VD-J713CW
- Parrot Minikit Slim
- Canon EOS Rebel XS is Official
- Velocity 103 Phone
- Latest & Greatest Mobile Phones -----------...
- Rogers BlackBerry Bold Going For $199.99
- Sony Ericsson TM506 from T-Mobile