Gresso cellphone a phoney?
Fancy a truly unique cellphone? Gresso's offering could be right up your alley, as this unique handset is made from gold and 200 year old African blackwood. Since no two pieces of wood are alike in their composition, your exclusivity is guaranteed. In addition, the Gresso cellphone sports a sapphire anti-glare crystal which should jack up the price by another notch. Other than that, details are scant but you can try e-mailing them for more information. Unfortunately, the best Gresso can do is to come up with a Hotmail address as their corporate contact. The entire operation reeks of a scam, and that suspicion is further fueled by the Gresso cellphone being available in Russia only. What's your take on this?
View more random threads:
- Latest Mobiles of Nokia
- Sony A700 Gets Firmware Update
- Motorola ZN5 5MP Kodak Xenon Flash Take on...
- Keruve helps Locate Loved Ones
- Velocity 103 Phone
- Sprint launches the HTC Touch Pro
- Ramos introduces 3 new players
- Sony XPERIA X1 to launch with Three
- Qtek 9000 Review - User Reviews
- Digital Cube Releases T5 Portable Media...