Mice to herald RSI
Well, well, if all you want this Christmas is to spread some RSI woes to your family and friends, there is no better way to do it than pick up this bunch of anti-ergonomic mice for £19.99 a pop. Chances are the recipient of such a gift will unwrap it, look at it for a second or two, and hand it back to you while asking, "Come on - you're kidding right? Where is the real gift?". The Chilli mouse shares the same mold as the Ghost Mouse, it has just been slapped with a different color. There is a rather interesting array of designs to choose from, so head on here and amuse yourself.
View more random threads:
- Ultra-Fashion Handset Cheaper High End Option
- Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime Fancy iPod-powered...
- SMS Text Messenger/Organizer
- Apple iPod Nano (third generation, 8GB,...
- Need an advice
- Wireless HD Standard Agreed Upon
- USB Mini Fridge
- Plica Phone Concept
- Dual Music Player That Supports CD and MP3...
- AT&T Offers Four QWERTY Handsets