Bio Pen informs you of infection
The Ben Gurion University in Israel is a hotbed of innovation, as a brand new prototype device has been developed to help soliders diagnose themselves whether they have been exposed to various dangerous biological agents in just 20 minutes. This is great news, but a positive result will probably result in the infected person being sent to a quarantine camp, while 20 minutes might be too long for a fast acting agent. Other than its military use, the Bio Pen is expected to be used for other purposes such as detecting common infections and testing your drinking water..
View more random threads:
- Amosu Ultimo Diamond
- Nokia 7900 and 7500 Prism: all about design
- iPod Swing Speaker in Korea
- Sarotech Abigs DVP-260X Portable Media Player
- Nokia E63 Now Available
- Nokia 7070 Prism
- Beiging Olympics Special - LG Smart Time...
- ROLEX K8 mobile phone
- Garmin nuvi 500 Series hit the UK
- Motorola Quad-Band U9 Clamshell Phone...