Battling Sumo Wrestlers for laughs
The pressure at work is piling up at an incredible rate, you have bills to pay, and you recently lost the bid for a next generation console on Amazon. With no chance to turn to the bottle for some solace due to workplace restrictions, what does a frazzled soul like you do? The answer is simple - check out the plethora of cool stuff over at ThinkGeek and be pleasantly surprised. The Battling Sumo Wrestlers are great for a laugh, as this pair of obese atheletes are controlled by their respective remote controls in an effort to throw each other out of the ring. Each Sumo measures 13" tall and it takes four AA batteries to power each of these walking tubs of lard. The controller itself runs off a 9V battery. Pick up this stress relieving toy for $44.99.
View more random threads:
- Sony Ericsson brings ‘motion control...
- Hello Kitty Body Composition Meter
- LG LX600 Lotus
- Sony Ericsson W902 Walkman
- LG LCD Monitors are Rugged
- Sony Ericsson W890 SIM Free Released -...
- Spyware Detected on Your Computer and How to...
- AMD Phenom Processors :Are you ready? (13)
- Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot
- Radiopaq Rp5 radio