Fujitsu F884iES Helps You Keep Fit
The Fujitsu F884iES from NTT DoCoMo is one of the few handsets that aim to keep you healthy, but I'll let you in on more after going through the specifications below.
* 2 megapixel camera
* Dual color displays
* Integrated media player
* Built-in pedometer
* 3-axis accelerometer
The pedometer's definitely a boon if you're a big fan of walking around, and the built-in Health Diary helps you keep track of your daily travels. There is also a pulsimeter that measures you pulse by capturing blood vessel movements in the shadows, relying on a dedicated algorithm to come up with the final pulse rate.
View more random threads:
- Creative and Unigue Linux Desktop Wallpapers...
- Hitachi DZ-BD10H Blu-ray Camcorder
- HP iPAQ 600 and iPAQ 900
- SIM2 launches Domino 60 (D60) 1080p Projector
- Two New Lifestyle Smart Phones From
- Hannspree HT11 Portable TV
- Samsung Pixon Sold As T929 Leica
- Sony Ericsson G705 Phone
- Sony Ericsson R300 Radio & R306 Radio with...
- Miniot iWood for the iPhone