Sony Ericsson Ducati Z770 Clamshell Mobile Phone - Review
Following Motorola-Ferrari and Asus-Lamborghini partnerships, Sony Ericsson has decided to launch a luxury auto phone of itís own. Only instead of the car makers, SE is turning to a luxury bike maker - Ducati. Well, it looks like the trend of branding mobile handsets with luxury car outfits has a new player. Sony Ericsson Ducati Z770 clamshell will be launched in Italy by TIM this June.
SE Ducati handset seems to be based on Sony Ericsson Z770 platform, and will come outfitted with Ducati branded covers, themes, screensavers, videos and even itís own HBH DS-220 based Ducati Bluetooth headset.
View more random threads:
- Remock Lockey Sounds Weird But Works
- Fujifilm breaks record with thermoelectric...
- LG SH240 Phone with a Unique Human Feel...
- Fujitsu AMILO Pi 3540 Gets Centrino 2
- Dell Vostro 2510 has a good value
- Samsung SGH B300 in Blue Announced for...
- Car Camera Captures Culprits
- Samsung G600 Belle is Fit for the Ladies
- BlueAnt Voice Controlled Bluetooth Headset
- Digital Foci Photo Safe II