Pain is an unpleasant feeling often caused by intense or damaging stimuli, such as stubbing a toe, burning a finger, putting alcohol on a cut, and bumping the "funny bone".
The International Association for the Study of Pain's widely used definition states: "Pain is an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience associated with actual or potential tissue damage, or described in terms of such damage."
View more random threads:
- GREAT WEIGHT-LOSS FOODS!
- Kidney Damaging Habits
- Greyscale tutorial & New products
- Toothpaste that rebuilds enamel ?
- 12 Possible Heart Symptoms Never to Ignore
- How to Apply Mascara for a Summer Makeup Look
- Top 10 Anti-Aging Foods
- Cutting down calories works in the long run
- Tips to help u look and feel ur best
- Transcript of a chat with Dr.Devi Shetty,...