A combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, esp. the sight.
A combination of qualities that pleases the intellect or moral sense.
The characterization of a person as “beautiful”, whether on an individual basis or by community consensus, is often based on some combination of inner beauty, which includes psychological factors such as personality, intelligence, grace, politeness, charisma, integrity, congruence and elegance, and outer beauty (i.e. physical attractiveness) which includes physical attributes which are valued on aesthetic basis.
Standards of beauty have changed over time, based on changing cultural values. Historically, paintings show a wide range of different standards for beauty. However, humans who are relatively young, with smooth skin, well-proportioned bodies, and regular features, have traditionally been considered the most beautiful throughout history.
View more random threads:
- Fashion for Boys
- Pakistan Fashion Models (08)
- Cool Jewellry (1)
- BOLD LAWN CATALOG by guddu and shani
- Light & Airy Fashion
- Fashion Trends Guide Part 7
- The Trade Development Authority of Pakistan...
- Black Crystal Necklaces - My new designs
- Shalwar kameez fashion collection - part 18
- Indian Fashion In USA AND UK