Auto Shanghai is a biennial international automobile show that alternates with the Beijing Auto Show and dates to its inception in 1985. Auto Shanghai became the first UFI approved Chinese auto show in June 2004. Auto Shanghai 2011 includes G's REIZ Concept, TOYOTA FT-86 II concept and AE-86.
View more random threads:
- Lexus RX450h
- The 18 Most Expensive Cars You Can Buy If...
- GM chief tees up Buick for luxury market
- The New HUMMER X Concept
- World's Fastest SUV
- 13 things you may not know about the all-new...
- Great Cars And Concept Models (Part 4)
- Cadillac One: The Car That Thinks It's A Tank
- 2012 Geneva Motor Show
- Valentino Rossi Fiat Yamaha MotoGP Wallpaper