The Pirelli Calendar is a trade calendar published by the Pirelli company's UK subsidiary. It has become an annual publication that dates back to 1964.
The calendar is famous for its limited availability, as it is only given as a corporate gift to a restricted number of important Pirelli customers and celebrity VIPs. The Pirelli Calendar pictures are generally considered glamour photography.
Publication was discontinued after the 1974 issue as an economising cut-back in response to the world recession from the oil shock. It was resurrected 10 years later and has been published regularly since then.
Appearance in the calendar has become a mark of distinction for those photographic models that are chosen, as well as for the photographers commissioned to produce the images used. Over the years, the models and celebrities
View more random threads:
- Kareena is hot!!!!
- Vipul Shah's surprise party for wife...
- Famous Bollywood celebs's breakups!
- Sonakshi promotes 'Joker' on sets of Li'l...
- Urmila's Red Hot look at Satish Kaushik...
- Football is my passion: Actor Mithun...
- Katrina Kaif (04)
- Shah rukh khan saves Asin from mob
- Bipasha Basu Music Launch of Lamhaa