The walk of Melies" is a sound walk in the cemetery of Pere-Lachaise combining special effects, both captured in digital and film images. Filmed in subjective camera, the film evokes the morning walk of Georges Melies, a pioneer of cinema in the cemetery where he is buried. His appearance before the graves of other famous artists transports the audience into their worlds.
View more random threads:
- Lenšˇis Maranhenses National Park, Brazil
- Civita di Bagnoregio, Italy: Jewel on the...
- SELFIE (Award Winning Short Film)
- I want to try this
- The Driftwood Man
- Global World Laughter Day
- Colombo Fashion Week 2011
- 50 years back in India ........
- Ultimate Carrot Cake
- Too Much Sitting Is Bad, But Antidote Is Easy