[Discussion] Without a doubt, Pakistan's biggest problem is Terrorism. Imran Khan and PTI's stance on the solution has been consistent for many years now.
Imran Khan will propose a four point agenda in the All Parties Conference (APC) on September 9, 2013.
1) Separate Pakistan from United States' War on Terror to end the narrative of Jihad
2) Hold talks with Taliban
3) Adopt a Nelson Mandela's type of reconciliation policy
4) Take action who do not come to the negotiation table.
What is your opinion of this solution? If you disagree, what is your proposed solution?
Please see the video below before responding.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Ap logon ki Eid kaisi guzri ?
- garbage social meance
- Howz ur Inner Weather now a days According...
- dhannnnnnnnntadaaaaaaannnnnnnn where r...
- [[M]]6 ways you're wasting gas
- How to Start Dating Your Husband or Wife...
- Has your Zodiac sign changed???
- What month were you born in?
- Merry X'Mas
- Sachin runout controversy