In the garden of my house there's a tree with lots of randomly grown twigs. It looks odd and nice at the same time. One day I asked myself if I could create a piece of music with it.
To tune the tree I picked a fundamental note and tuned the twigs by trimming them with a pencil sharpener. I used two Røde NT6 and a NTG-2 as microphones, combined with a customized stethoscope.
I recorded the tracks live on a Pro Tools LE system. I didn't use any synthesizer or sampler to create or modify the sounds. All the sounds come from playing the tree, by bowing the twigs, shaking the leaves, playing rhythms on the cortex and so on
View more random threads:
- ICE FALL Night Ice Climbing
- Destiny - Motivational Video
- The Queen's new palace on wheels
- Amazing Spillway
- Cave Swiftlets
- How To Swap Faces in Photoshop!
- Can I have your number? (Live)
- Head in the toilet prank - Just For Laughs
- Travelling from Alaska to South America
- Healthy Food Swaps! (Bread, Candy, Soda,...