Papua New Guinea residents Helen, Kay and Rose tell of their experiences of horrific acts of violence.
ChildFund Australia is launching three major initiatives – a mobile health clinic, health and safety hotline and an education campaign – to end the epidemic of domestic and sexual violence in the Pacific nation
View more random threads:
- Why are airplane engines so BIG
- Children Of Asian Immigrants Reveal...
- Daniela de Santos Ave Maria live
- Greatest moments in Football
- Playing with a tiger at Lujan's zoo
- How To Lose Weight In 4 Easy Steps!
- Can I have your number-part 2
- ROCKET ACCiDENT
- Lovely Walk From La Sosta di Ottone III
- The Vitamin Water Deception - exposes truth...