Fashion model Mehreen Syed has launched the International Fashion Academy Pakistan (IFAP) along with her team. The launching ceremony of IFAP held at Royal Palm Golf & Country Club – Lahore.
Pakistan’s glamorous fashion model and Entrepreneur Mehreen Syed has introduced a fashion training institute for students who wish to step in fashion industry. International Fashion Academy Pakistan with its first branch opening in Lahore is a multi-dimensional fashion academy that will produce fashion industry professionals such as fashion designers, fashion models, stylists, makeup artists and photographers for the next generation.
The launching ceremony of International Fashion Academy Pakistan (IFAP) by Mehreen Syed was attended by fashion designers Kamiar Rokni, Nickie & Nina, fashion models Iffat Umer, natty, stylists shahzad raza and many others. The faculty members of IFAP are Nomi Ansari, Mehdi, Sabina Pasha, Emmad Irfani, Umer Sayeed, Juggun Kazim, Nomi Ansari, Iman Ali, Deepak Perwani and many others.
View more random threads:
- Style By Latest Sarees
- Elizabeth Hurley's beach fashion collection
- Shopping does lie in a woman’s genes...
- Girls Fashion Garments Part 7
- Festival of Life
- Aesthetics International addresses the issue...
- Russian Modlers in Indian Saree < Part 2...
- High Fashion Photo Shoot on the Beach
- stars from fashion industry of Pakistan -...
- Fashion Trends for Girls Part 08