Make-up are care substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. They are generally mixtures of chemical compounds, some being derived from natural sources, many being synthetic.In the U.S., the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which regulates cosmetics, defines cosmetics as "intended to be applied to the human body for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance without affecting the body's structure or functions." This broad definition also includes any material intended for use as a component of a cosmetic product. The FDA specifically excludes soap from this category.
View more random threads:
- Polki Necklaces Jewlry
- Ali Xeeshan
- Firdous Fashion 2012 Collection Volume 2
- Bridal Lehanga
- Fashion Trends 18 - Pakistan Fashion Models
- PFDC Loreal Paris Bridal Week
- Pearl Necklaces - My creation
- Shalwar kameez fashion collection - part 22
- Behind The Scenes Shoot of The Fashion Show...
- Unusual Hair Styles ...........try it ;)