Switching from Blackberry to iPhone? Read this first
Judi from Web worker daily has an interesting post about her switch from Backberry (8800) to iPhone. I read it and I mostly agree with her. Obviously both platforms have great strengths and how you will come to appreciate them will depend on how you use your phone. Basically, it comes down to this:
* iPhone (2.0) is better for: Web browsing, SMS conversations, Bluetooth pairing, Multiple calendars, multiple homepages.
* Blackberry (4.2) has an edge with: Email, keyboard, dialing shortcuts, magnetized sleep and longer battery life.
Read Judi's post and make an educated switch – that might save you a load of cash. Oh by the way, 33% of iPhone owners had a second phone not so long ago, mainly Blackberry phones, I suspect. That’s another expensive solution
View more random threads:
- EyeClops Night Vision Goggles
- HP xw4550 Workstation
- OCZ Behemoth Mouse Pad Is Big
- Motorola VE75 Arrives in China
- HasselBlad 50-MegaPixel H3DII-50 Camera
- InTempo iPod docking station does DAB
- What wheels to get
- Transparent Phones in 2013
- Samsung Pixon Sold As T929 Leica
- charge your mobile phone with sun light