For more than 40 years, the twin crawler-transporters at NASA's Kennedy Space Center have slowly traveled the gravel track between the massive Vehicle Assembly Building and the two launch pads at Launch Complex 39. These mammoth beasts that first carried all the Apollo Saturn V rockets have since borne every space shuttle on the last Earth-bound leg of their journeys to space.
If a recognizable person appears in this video, use for commercial purposes may infringe a right of privacy or publicity. It may not be used to state or imply the endorsement by NASA employees of a commercial product, process or service, or used in any other manner that might mislead. Accordingly, it is requested that if this video is used in advertising and other commercial promotion, layout and copy be submitted to NASA prior to release.
View more random threads:
- Funny Prank - Invisible Rope
- British Boy Became Father at the age of 13...
- China restaurant goes robot crazy
- Fictional Characters That Were REAL
- Raju Shrivastav - Cricket Commentary - Dilip...
- How to cut Pomegranate?
- Best of Wingsuit Proximity Flying - AURA
- Just for Laughs - Girl Lost Her Kitty
- Long Neck Karen Tribe in Thailand
- Keep Your Head Up