The Jodhabai collection opened the second act of the evening. Layered shirts and Cinderella-like off the shoulder sleeves in black really did not give a promising start to the collection. However, in keeping with the mehndi theme, the designer showcased vibrant colours such as shocking pink, red, green and ivory. The bridals again, saw blacks and chattapatti but nothing really stood out in the collection. Cybil wore a crushed chiffon lehenga in beige which was brought alive with a second candy pink heavily worked dupatta. The gorgeous Mahnoor Baloch was the show stopper for Cara, and strutted down the ramp in a white and red lehenga.
View more random threads:
- Film start Resham - from Pakistan - part 4
- Dress Designs For Ladies (Part 26)
- Lollywood Fashion Model Zainab Qayyum ZQ
- Fashion Trends 50 - Pakistan Fashion Models
- Fashion Quiz!!
- indian SALWAR KAMEEZ
- Bracelets 4 Girls
- Fashion Trends 2010 Part 11
- Sunday Snaps: October 6th, 2013
- Beautiful Diamond Bracelets