Thrill to the excitement of driving in amazing Hyderabad, India! Incredible Charminar Gate 1591AD is an icon of Hyderabad’s Qutb Shai Dynasty, built to commemorate the elimination of a plague epidemic. Granite, lime, mortar and marble materials have endured the test of time, despite a destructive lightning strike of the south western minaret during Mughal times. Also, visit the surfing east coast of India at beautiful Chirala.
View more random threads:
- Ultimate Wins Compilation
- Duck, Ducks and more Ducks
- Photographer John Moore on 'Epic' Libya...
- Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary
- How to cheat on any test
- Bottled Life Nestle's Business with Water
- Mohanlal - The living Legend!!
- Best Motivation Video 2015 - LIVE YOUR DREAM
- Talat Hussain returns home
- Now That's Advertising...