A group of girls from Kansas City wanted to make a difference in the lives of children in their city. They reached out to Tammy Spears, an adoptive/foster parent and family advocate for Midwest Foster Care and Adoption Assn., to see how they could help kids just like them who were in the foster care system. They started to make blankets and bags, and eagerly delivered them to Ms. Spears who passed them on to kids in foster care
View more random threads:
- Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On feat. Mě...
- 27 Just For Laughs Gags
- Creative Domino show ever
- Can I have your number-part 2
- Adelaide Vacation Travel Guide
- Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song
- Chinese traditional architectural...
- Urvashi Sharma walks the ramp
- Fifty Fifty - Biased hockey commentary
- Mumbai's very first flash mob