Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. Rabbi Tarfon
View more random threads:
- Negative Energy
- The best kind of people are the ones that...
- Only One
- When Jumping On The Bed Goes Wrong
- Toleration and liberty are the foundation of...
- There is no love without forgiveness .
- A good writer is not necessarily a good book...
- Leave the past in the past
- Seven Wonders Of Life!
- Don't let your happiness